EG-1 Standard (Black)
The Traveler EG-1 Standard is a full 24-3/4″ -scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway body shape that provides vintage looks and modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. With crown inlays, black speed knobs, a chrome-covered humbucker and its black satin finish, this travel guitar looks and feels like a travel-sized version of a timeless instrument.
Weighing in at just 4 pounds and measuring only 28 5/8″ long, the EG-1 Standard is an ideal carry-on guitar because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments. The EG-1′s built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amp is custom-designed to produce classic clean and distortion sounds through headphones or when plugged into an amplifier. Players can also go passive into their amp of choice. The EG-1′s onboard electronics include a 1/8″ aux-in jack so players can jam with tracks from an MP3 player.
The EG-1 Standard also boasts more traditional guitar features such as a mahogany body and neck, ebonized rosewood fretboard, standard strap pins and a fully adjustable truss rod. Includes deluxe gig bag and comes standard with D’Addario EXL-110 strings.
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 in.
- Electronics: Volume & Tone control, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Headphone Amp: Classic Pocket Rock-It Headphone Amp with Clean/Distortion settings
- Pickup(s): Full-Size Humbucker
- Top: African Mahogany
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Black Satin
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Crown
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 5/8 in.
- Overall Length: 28 1/2 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/4 in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Body Width: 10 1/2 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 4 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. Aux-in
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: EG1S BLK