EG-1 Custom (Black) V2
A full-featured, top-of-the line electric travel guitar
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom V2 (Black) is a full 24 ¾-inch scale electric travel guitar. Our proprietary In-Body tuning system uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body to create a guitar that has a full-scale neck, yet is substantially shorter than full size electrics. The lack of a headstock and a small, ergonomic body allow the guitar to be 27 percent shorter and 50 percent lighter than a full-size electric, all while preserving the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to.
The guitar features active electronics with our V2 headphone amplifier built-in, allowing you to practice privately. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through your headphones or favorite amp. In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes the Shadow E-tuner, a chromatic tuner built-into the pickup ring always ready to go, so you don't need to carry extra gear. The jackplate has an aux-in so you can plug in your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
The EG-1 Custom has upgraded visual appointments such as block inlays on its bound African mahogany neck, gold hardware, white-black-white binding on the black gloss alder body, gold humbucker with cream pickup ring and black dish knobs with gold caps.
The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Full 24 3/4 inch scale electric travel guitar
- Built-in headphone amp w/ clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your music
- Built-in Shadow E-tuner on pickup ring
- Deluxe Gig bag included
Related Products and Accessories
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Electronics: Active Electronics with Volume and Tone control, 1/8″ Aux-in
- Headphone Amp: V2 Headphone Amp with Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings
- Pickup(s): Full Size Alnico Humbucker (9K)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Binding: White/Black/White
- Hardware: Gold 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Block
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Neck Radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.63 in.
- WxH at 1st Fret: 1.7 in. x 0.87 in.
- WxH at 12th Fret: 2.05 in. x 0.87 in.
- Overall Length: 28.5 in.
- Overall Depth: 2.25 in.
- Body Thickness: 1.63 in.
- Body Width: 10.5 in.
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31 1/2 x 13 x 4 1/2 (in.)
- Weight: 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Model #: EG1C BLK V2
- dB at 1’: Peak: 93dB, Average: 85dB
- User Manual